In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to Kudos Media Pty Ltd and the service we provide at www.toolstradestoys.com.au, the Service. Your access, contribution to and use of all information (“Content”) on this website is provided subject to these Terms and Conditions.
We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and your use of this website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions as amended. We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these Terms and Conditions.
You use the Service at your own risk
1. Kudos Media does not warrant the accuracy or currency of Content on the Service nor any representations made on the Service, either supplied by us or third parties. You rely on Content accessed from using the Service at your own risk and are responsible for assessing its accuracy. The views expressed in the Content do not necessarily represent the views of Kudos Media.
2. The Content supplied in the Service is not professional advice and should not be used as a substitute for professional advice. You should not rely on any Content or information found on the Service or linked by the service as a reason to act in any particular way. It may not be accurate, current or relevant to your requirements.
Members and Non Members
5. When you become a member you agree to ensure that your registration details, including your name and email address, are true and accurate at all times and you undertake to update your registration details from time to time when they change. If we become aware that either your name and/or email address is incorrect, we reserve the right to immediately cancel your registration and acceptance for registration in the future will be at our discretion.
6. On registration, we provide you with a password which, along with your username, you must keep secure and confidential and not disclose to any third party. You accept all liability for any unauthorised use of your registration and login details.
7. By becoming a member of the Service you agree to receive electronic communication from us relating to the Service.
8. We reserve the right to terminate your rights to access the Service at any time if we believe, at our absolute discretion, that you have breached these Terms and Conditions or acted contrary to our interests.
9. To the extent permitted by law, you release and discharge us (or any of our agents, employees or representatives) from any liability or claim arising out of any loss or damage that may be suffered or incurred as a result of your use of our Service.
10. You are responsible for all and any Content you contribute to the Service. When you provide Content you retain ownership of the intellectual property in that information however you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence (with the right to sub-licence) to use (including copy, reproduce, adapt, modify, publish, broadcast, transmit, display and distribute) the Content in any and all media including forms not yet developed. This licence ends when you cease your membership except for Content which has already been released as part of the Service.
11. We reserve the right but will not have an obligation to remove or refuse to distribute any Content. We also reserve the right to adapt or modify your Content for any reason including for distribution purposes.
12. By posting Content on the Service, you provide us with an undertaking that such Content does not infringe the rights of someone else and that it does not violate the law in any other way such as by being defamatory, racist, obscene or threatening.
13. You agree that in posting Content to the Service you will not be misleading or deceptive and will not transmit spam, junk mail, advertising, competitions or surveys.
14. As a member, you agree to indemnify and hold us (or any of our agents, employees or representatives) harmless from any liability, claim, action, demand, loss, costs including legal costs on a full indemnity basis and expenses arising out of or in connection with any Content you provide.
15. Access to our Service does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. Access also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
16. This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
17. You may link our website without our consent. Any such linking will be entirely your responsibility and at your expense. By linking, you must not alter any of our website’s contents including any intellectual property notices and you must not frame or reformat any of our pages, files, images, text or other materials.
Intellectual Property Rights
18. The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials.
19. All trademarks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
20. Any feedback, idea or suggestion (called “Feedback”) which you provide to us through this website becomes our property. If in future we use your Feedback in promoting our website or in any other way, we will not be liable for any similarities which may appear from such use. Furthermore, you agree that we are entitled to use your Feedback for any commercial or non-commercial purpose without compensation to you or to any other person who has transmitted your Feedback.
21. If you provide us with Feedback, you acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of such material including its legality, originality and copyright.
22. Whilst we take all due care in providing our services, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation, warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. No warranty is made as to the accuracy or currency of Content on the Service nor are any representations made on the Service warranted. You rely on Content accessed from using the Service at your own risk and are responsible for assessing its accuracy.
23. To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
24. The Content supplied in the Service is not professional advice and should not be used as a substitute for professional advice. You should not rely on any Content or information found on the Service or linked by the service as a reason to act in any particular way. It may not be accurate, current or relevant to your requirements.
25. We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
26. From time to time we may host third party content on the Service such as advertisements and endorsements belonging to other traders. Responsibility for the content of such material rests with the owners of that material and we are not responsible for any errors or omissions in such material.
Limitation of Liability
27. To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the Service again or payment of the costs of having those services supplied again.
28. We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from services we have supplied.
29. By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us (or any of our agents, employees or representatives) harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of the Service.
30. These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of News South Wales and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in New South Wales and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
31. If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
32. We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.
34. If you have any questions or concerns at any time please contact us on 1300 30 49 50 or through this website by clicking here and we will respond within 3 business days.